Saturday 26 December 2009

Interior Designer John D. Oetgen

Hello dear readers, hope you had a joyful Christmas!

As I write this I'm sitting in my front porch looking out to the garden on this beautiful rainy Saturday here in Buenos Aires. Everything is perfect except that I've just been stung by a wasp and it's a bit painful. I had to tell you because everyone else in the house is sleeping right now and I have no one to complain to. Good thing I'm not allergic. And since I'm still writing I guess it's not that bad.

Anyway, today I'd like to introduce you to the extremely talented interior designer John D. Oetgen.

He was named one of the 100 most influential designers in America by House Beautiful in their November 1995 100th anniversary issue and has remained on their top 100 list each succeeding year. His work has been featured in many national and regional publications, including House & Garden, House Beautiful, Elle Decor, Better Homes & Gardens, Interior Design, Southern Accents, Veranda, Atlanta, Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles, and Esquire.

Elegance and style, he certainly knows his colours and combines them to make unique rooms.








































You can find more photographs of his work right here.

I'll be back on Monday. Have a lovely weekend!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

  1. Naughty wasp, hurting my lovely queen...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    e felice buona serata... la foto che oggi mi è piaciuta di più è stata la 1°.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop