Monday 3 May 2010

Apartment in Guadalajara, Spain

A beautiful Monday morning here in Rio. Hope your morning is beautiful too. Had a nice weekend? Good. Now let's go to Guadalajara in Spain to have a look at this small apartment. Definitely eclectic. A combination of styles which look great together.

salon
Rustic walls, modern and antique furniture, bold striped red and white wallpaper.




It's a good idea to place a salamander stove on tiles, far from the wooden floors.


A table set just for the two of you.




Think I don't care much for this wallpaper but I guess it does combine with the colours in the bedroom.

I have linked this post at It's A Very Cherry World where Sue is hosting a MckLinky party. Thanks Sue!

All images from here.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

12 comments:

  1. Hi Kifus!!:-)
    Beautiful interiors... I actually like the last photo of the bathroom... I'm thinking about wallpaper in the bathroom...
    kisses
    Etta

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bathroom! and i actually like the wallpaper :p

    -dani
    http://onemustbe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red and purple accents in this fabulous interior!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to find your blog. Thanks for stopping by mine. I'm always so glad to find a vision from a different place in the world. Regards, Jane F

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kifus,
    la foto n. 1 mi piace molto perchè è interessante l'idea della parete con mattoni a " faccia-vista ".
    Bello anche l'arredamento, che in genere il bianco a me non piace, ma in questa foto sempre funzionare benissimo :-)
    Buona giornata.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh that stone wall just sets that whole room off!! I love it. I could certainly see myself having dinner at that great little table, too.
    Thanks for sharing~
    Ann
    @
    The Tattered Tassel

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the stone wall and old shuttered windows. So "old world" charming. Happy Reds~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice reds in the living room, and the thickness of the walls is absolutely wonderful. No need for air conditioning, I'll bet.

    My first Rednesday is at this link:
    http://joyofdesserts.blogspot.com/2010/03/desserts-black-forest-cake-honors.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the red accents!

    Love,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would definitely feel right at home there! Somehow that table for two hits me just right!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, wow, wow!!! nice pics, every room look great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore that wood burning stove. I want it! thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop