Tuesday 2 August 2011

Artist's Home in France

Sorry I'm not posting as often as I said I would. My holidays are great and I'm not left with much time to sit down and blog.
But today I'm taking you to France, mes amis. Isabelle, a French artist, inherited this country home from her grandmother. Built in 1832, it is located in Uzès, Cévennes in southern France.

Salon

Cuisine

Salle a manger

Escalier

Décoration

Chambre

Salle de bain

Jardin

Photography by Christoffer Rouffio

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

  1. i could live here!! so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the majority of the house, but man are there a lot of pictures in that bathroom lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kifus, this is another fantastic house, as usual.
    Love the windows, the stone façade and that bathroom is something I've never seen before, fabulous.
    Hugs
    Tereza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the beautiful rustic beams in the first image, and the daybed...fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply inspiring! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop